|Plugin Info: 24U SimpleHelp|
|Platform:||Win + Mac|
|Last Updated:||September 2007|
This FileMaker Pro plug-in enables solution developers to use interactive help tools such as help tags (tool tips), coachmarks, or roll-over effects for layout objects and controls (data fields, buttons, pictures etc.). By providing these features, 24U SimpleHelp Plug-In now allows developers to create FileMaker Pro solutions with a really intuitive user interface!
|Help tag (tool tip) is a brief text message (help, tip, description) that appears when user moves the mouse pointer over an object or a hot rectangle.|
|Coachmark is a colored oval drawn around an object that needs to be brought to user’s attention.|
|Roll-over effect is any recognizable (usually visible or audible) feedback to moving mouse pointer to/from a specific layout location.|
- Attach help tags (tool tips) to user interface elements
- Ability to provide user with visible feedback known as roll-over effect
- Display coachmarks (colored ovals) around layout objects
- Involves almost no extra work in contrary to demos, manuals or training
- Safe against status area hiding, window scrolling, text ruler, etc.
- Define help tags quickly and easily with 24U SimpleHelp Utility