|Plugin Info: Barcode Generator|
|Platform:||Win + Mac|
The Barcode Generator is a complete FileMaker barcode PlugIn extension that creates barcodes without any other dependencies including special fonts, linked fields, relationships or scripts.
The plug-in provides formulas, that when displayed in a report, creates a FileMaker barcode from an already installed system font such as Arial or Times New Roman.
Once installed, no other components or fonts need to be installed to create barcodes; it is the complete FileMaker barcode generator provided as a single redistributable plugin file.
- Easily create barcodes in FileMaker Pro layouts with one calculated field.
- No special fonts, linked fields, relationships or scripts are needed.
- Cross-platform compatibility on Windows and Macintosh.
- Royalty-free perpetual developer licenses available.
- Creates multiple barcode types through a single redistributable extension plugin.
- Includes patent-pending technology not available from any other company.
- Provided as a complete barcode generator object.
- Multiple FileMaker Barcode Types are supported with a single product.
- Multiple Locale Compatibility – Compatible with all languages and locales, including Double Byte versions of Windows, such as those used in China and Japan, as well as other Asian locale settings.
- Two Wide to Narrow Ratios are Supported in this package with ratios of 2:1 and 3:1 for Codabar, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5 and MSI symbologies.
- Bar Height Parameter allows the height of the barcodes to be increased or decreased with precision.
- Easy Function Encoding Capability – the ApplyTilde feature provides easy methods of encoding GS1-128 and functions such as returns and tabs in Code 128 barcodes.