|Plugin Info: CNS Audit|
|Platform:||Win + Mac|
|Last Updated:||July 2010|
Safeguarding your data is an important, and often daunting, task. We at CNS Plug-ins want to help ease your mind. CNS Audit is a plug-in that takes the headache out of creating an Audit Trail of your data. Whether you just want peace of mind about being able to get a record back that you have accidently deleted or if you have to comply to regulatory mandates like HIPAA, you can use CNS Audit to create an Audit Trail of your data within minutes.
- Easy Setup – You can literally start keeping an Audit Trail of your database within a minute of installing CNS Audit.
- Small Footprint – CNS Audit only needs 2 fields per table and a Limited Delete Privilege for every Privilege Set defined to create the Audit Trail.
- Simple Functions – CNS Audit’s main logging function only takes 2 parameters, both of which are the two fields you add to your table. CNS Audit’s access log function also only has 2 parameters, and only one of them is actually required.
- Complete Logging – CNS Audit is a full field-level auditing plug-in, logging not only the current table, but also every related table in the current context.
- Extensive Setup Dialog – If CNS Audit’s default logging preferences do not completely suit your situation, you can use the Setup Dialog to define exactly which fields to log as well as any Custom Log Fields you need. In the 1.0 version release, the Setup Dialog will have even more.
- Custom Log Fields – Add Custom Log Fields to the database where you define calculations to evaluate for the values of the Custom Log Fields.