|Plugin Info: DoSQL|
|Platform:||Win + Mac|
|Last Updated:||March 2013|
myFMbutler DoSQL is a FileMaker Pro plug-in for Windows and Macintosh that allows you to use SQL statements to select, update, create or delete data from FileMaker calculations.
- uses SQL statements to select, update, create or delete FileMaker records.
- write to FileMaker fields directly, using a calculation with SQL statements
- do complex portal filtering
- easily update data in unrelated tables
- keep a change log of your records, add rollback functionality, audit trails, etc.
- limits the number of tables, relationships, fields, and scripts required for certain tasks
- doesn’t require any drivers
- doesn’t loose the original FileMaker data type
New in 2.0:
- New DoSQL functions with simplified syntax, allows you to query and manipulate data without any SQL knowledge
- Returns native FileMaker data types like dates, images, formatted text, …
- Execute queries with parameters, to prevent SQL injection.
- Functions to work with result sets
- Debug tools to help you find SQL issues in your solution
- FileMaker Server 12 compatible
Single user licenses cost from $39 for one platform with a cross platform developer license costing $400.