|Plugin Info: eSign Signature Capture|
|Last Updated:||March 2012|
The eSign Signature Capture plug-in allows FileMaker Pro to capture signatures and bind them to information stored in your database. New technologies allow devices to capture biometric signature information that is unique to the person signing. This biometric information is used by analysts to determine ownership of the signature. Using proprietary software this signature may be bound to data you have stored in your database. If the data ever changes, or if the signature is tampered with, the software renders the signature invalid.
On The Go Signature Capture:
Need to bind signatures while on the road? No problem, our eSign Plug-in will work with any Tablet PC product. The Tablet PC is the next-generation mobile PC. Perfect for mobile staff as it is an easy-to-operate, easy-to-transport fully functional PC. Now you can obtain signatures wherever you are and still ensure the signatures are bound to data you have stored in your FileMaker Pro database.
- Allows you to capture a signature and store it in a container field
- Binds captured signatures to data in your FileMaker Pro database
- Facilitates signing of legally binding electronic documents consistent with applicable legislation
- Enables multiple signatures on a document
- Authenticates content and flags unauthorized changes to documents or forms by invalidating signature.
- Reduces process cycle times, increases organizational responsiveness and customer service
- Increases accountability and ensures nonrepudiation of approvals and transactions.
- Facilitates secure digitization of paper-based business transactions.