|Plugin Info: Exchange Manipulator|
|Last Updated:||August 2012|
The Exchange Manipulator is the first plug-in that provides bidirectional data exchange between FileMaker Pro and Microsoft Exchange folders via Microsoft Outlook. With all the same features of Outlook SendMail and Outlook Manipulator, this plug-in communicates with any Exchange mailbox for any user on the system. Automatic data import/export can be performed from a single client. This eliminates user involvement during the data exchange process and also eliminates the need to install the plug-in at every workstation.
- Access any folder and mailbox (Win – Single Server License Only)
- Access all Exchange ‘Public Folders’ and data sources
- Access to all Outlook record types to include Contacts, Mail, Tasks, Calendar, Notes, Journal, and Post Items
- Import e-mail message headers
- Send email without using an external SMTP mail client
- Bypasses all security dialogs
- Fully Unicode compatible (International Language support)
- New Record, Delete Record, Delete All Records
- Save Record (or Send Mail)
- Open Record, Set Field Data
- Verify Field Data
- Get Field Data, Get First Record, Get Next Record, Get Record Count
- Set Mail Folder
- Open Folder, Open First Folder, Open Next Folder
- Get Mail Folder ID
- Move Mail
- Supports Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Manage and maintain company wide public contacts directory in Exchange from your FileMaker solution.
- Manage and maintain company wide public calendars in Exchange using your FileMaker solution.
- Populate FileMaker with your Outlook e-mail for archiving purposes and quick search capability.
- Create Outlook tasks from your live FMP data complete with reminders!
- Send Mass e-mail campaigns without encountering Outlook security dialogs.