|Plugin Info: POP3it Pro|
|Platform:||Win + Mac|
|Last Updated:||June 2010|
POP3it Pro is the FileMaker Pro 7+ successor to our popular POP3it plug-in for FileMaker Pro 6 and below. This plug-in allows you to connect to a POP3 Email Server and download your email directly into your FileMaker Pro database. With the advances in FileMaker Pro 7 and above, POP3it Pro has even more freedom to work with your email databases and to work faster than ever before. Some of the newest features are no-script downloading, SSL/TLS support, import emails from other email programs, integrated account management, and a cancel button on the status window.
- No-Script Downloading – Add email downloading to your database without having to write a single script!
- SSL/TLS Support – Download email from secure mail servers like Gmail.
- Import Emails – POP3it Pro can import emails from files on your hard drive in several different formats including files that have the source of a single email or files in the “mbox” format such as those used by Thunderbird and Eudora. POP3it Pro can also import emails from Apple Mail 2.x mailbox folders.
- Integrated Account Management – Set up all your accounts within the plug-in instead of creating a database to store them.
- Cancel Downloading – The new status window contains a Cancel button to gracefully quit those long downloads.
- Simplified Calculation Functions – Use the easy functions for quick set ups, or turn on the Advanced Functions to add power to your databases.
- Contain Those Attachments – Download attachments directly into container fields in your database.
- Ignore Certain Attachments – You can now examine attachment names before extracting them and only extract those attachments you want.
- Advanced GoToMessage – The new GoToMessage function can go to any message by number or Unique ID.
- Reply Easier – New QuoteMessage function allows you to quote reply messages just like an email client.
- Timestamp Messages – POP3it Pro now returns message dates as Timestamps so you no longer have to convert the date format yourself.
- All New Plug-in – Completely rewritten from the ground up based on years of experience in developing FileMaker Pro plug-ins.
- FileMaker Pro 7+ Native – Takes full advantage of the FileMaker Pro 7+ Plug-in API.
- Universal Binary – Runs on PPC- and Intel-based Macs.