|Plugin Info: 2empowerFM Hands-Free Printer|
|Platform:||Win + Mac|
|Last Updated:||April 2013|
2empowerFM Hands-Free Printer 3.0 is a FileMaker Pro plug-in to let you control almost any individual printer setting, from standard portrait vs. layout orientation to less common staple and hole punch. Save money by turning on toner saver, black & white, and double sided and make complex print jobs a snap. You can even keep the printer dialogs hidden while your job runs.
More Reasons to Love HFP:
- Automate print jobs to prevent costly mistakes like printing all records instead of current record.
- Make complex letter, label, and envelope print jobs easy even for new employees.
- Automate those infrequent print jobs that employees often forget how to print.
- Avoid use of confusing and error-prone groups of “Restore Print Settings”.
- In many cases, only a single script needs to be updated if you get a new printer.
- No special software to install and no special requirements like turning on “access for assistive devices”. Your system’s default printer is never changed.