2empowerFM Hands-Free Printer Changelog
- - 2empowerFM Hands-Free Printer 3.0 - 12th April 2013
- Almost any printer feature, such as staple and hole punch, can now be controlled on almost any printer.
- Printer dialogs can be completely prevented from displaying while a print job starts.
- Portrait/layout orientation can now be chosen on Mac.
- On Mac, fixed problems with scaling when setting paper size on certain printers (especially label printers).
- Calling epPrint and then printing a script instead of a FileMaker layout no longer causes errors.
- + 2empowerFM Hands-Free Printer 2.53 - 16th February 2012
- Now works in FileMaker Runtime solutions built with FileMaker 9 and later.
- Fixed to work in FileMaker 7.
- + 2empowerFM Hands-Free Printer 2.5 - 23rd July 2011
- Can now set the two-sided option on Macintosh.
- Now works with OS X 10.7 Lion.
- + 2empowerFM Hands-Free Printer 2.4 RC1 - 23rd March 2011
- Added support for Macintosh 10.5 (Leopard) and later running FileMaker 7v3 and later.
- Added support on Windows for all supported FileMaker languages.
- + 2empowerFM Hands-Free Printer 2.23 - 1st February 2011
- Changed the cancelPrintJob=Yes option to startPrintJob=Cancel.
- GetPrinterOptions=Yes now returns epVar(“$hfpPaperSizes”) instead of epVar(“$paperSize”), epVar(“$hfpPaperSources”) instead of epVar(“$paperSource”), and now also returns epVar(“$hfpPrinterNames”).
- + 2empowerFM Hands-Free Printer 2.2 - 4th September 2010
- Re-wrote documentation and examples database.
- All options now allow ‘Yes’ and ‘No’ values instead of just ‘Y’ and ‘N’.
- Added option to cancel print job.
- Added an option to get a list of all paper size and source options for the selected printer.
- Added an option to halt in the printer properties dialog to aid in debugging troublesome printers.
- + 2empowerFM Hands-Free Printer 1.9 - 17th June 2010
- Default paper size and source are no longer set to ‘Letter’ and ‘Automatically Select’ when no value is given. These values differ depending on the printer and region of the world.
- + 2empowerFM Hands-Free Printer 1.41 - 20th August 2009
- The openPrintDialog option now defaults to N and the documentation has been updated to indicate this option doesn’t work when a script is running. Use the Print script step instead of this option when scripting.