|Plugin Info: Address Book Manipulator|
|Current Ver (Mac):|
|Current Ver (Win):|
|Last Updated:||September 2012|
The Address Book Manipulator plug-in provides a lightning fast bidirectional data exchange between FileMaker Pro and the Macintosh Address Book using nothing more than simple script steps. No AppleScript or XML programming required!
Completely rebuilt for the FileMaker Pro 7 through 9 native plug-in architecture as well as the Macintosh Universal Binary Intel hardware platform, developers and users will have the tools necessary to manipulate the Address Book directly through a FileMaker Pro interface! The plug-in can exchange data dynamically in a “one-to-many” format which handles group and individual contacts, multiple addresses, phone numbers and e-mails per record.
- Access Group Records
- Access Every Text, Date and Number Field Available in Address Book – Including Labels and Custom Labels
- Access Address Book Contact Record Modification Dates
- FileMaker Pro 7 through 9 Native Plug-in Architecture
- Ability to search Address Book records by nearly any criteria
- Add, Edit, and Delete Address Book Contact Records
- Get Address Book Contact Record Count
- Push contacts from your FileMaker contact manager into the Apple Address Book for easy address lookup.
- Pull contacts from your the Apple Address Book into your custom FileMaker Pro Solution.
- Use this plug-in to facilitate moving your contact information from FileMaker Pro into your iPhone via the OS X Address Book.
- Easily distribute your corporate FileMaker data to the Address Book without the problems of double entry or missing information.
- Apple’s Address book is integrated into all other programs on the Macintosh. Use this plug-in to bridge the gap!