|Plugin Info: Address Book Selector|
|Current Ver (Mac):|
|Current Ver (Win):|
|Last Updated:||November 2012|
With the iPhone, iPad and iCloud services the need for a good connection between the Apple Address book and your Filemaker solutions is becoming more and more important.
That’s why we developed the Froodware Address Book Plug-In for Filemaker, a plug-in that enables you to copy contacts from the Address Book to Filemaker, and the other way around.
Also included is a people-picker window from which you can select Address Book contacts directly from within your Filemaker database.
- Copy individual contacts from the address book to a Filemaker record or vice versa.
- Copy all contacts from the Address Book to Filemaker or vice versa.
- Copy all contact details or only a selection.
- Use Filemaker’s Find function to link a Filemaker record to an Address Book card.
- Use the Address Book’s people-picker to select contacts from the Address Book right inside Filemaker.