|Plugin Info: Change Printer|
|Current Ver (Mac):||220.127.116.11|
|Current Ver (Win):||18.104.22.168|
|Platform:||Win + Mac|
|Last Updated:||June 2012|
The Change Printer plug-in allows you to automatically change printers within your scripts. It can be used to coordinate large and complex print procedures and switch between various types of printers/drivers such as: inkjet, laser, label, and PDF.
The plug-in has the ability to gather all the printers connected to the user’s computer and store them in FileMaker for future reference. You also have the option of changing the printer and display or not display the print dialog.
- Ability to automatically switch between printers and print with or without user interaction.
- Ability to gather all the printers currently connected to the computer
- Ability to gather the currently selected system (OS default) printer
- Ability to set the system (OS default) printer
- Ability to allow the print dialog to be displayed for the desired number of milliseconds (Windows feature only)
A single user license for this cross-platform costs $75. Multiple user and site licenses are available for either one platform or both.