CNS Barcode Changelog
- - CNS Barcode 1.4.0 - 11th March 2013
- Fixed a few core plug-in issues that could cause rare crashes.
- Updated the Generate function to discard the fractional part of Numbers if it is zero. This keeps from having to use GetAsText() around Number fields. However, if you want the fractional part and four decimal places is not what you need, you’ll have to convert to text within FileMaker before sending to the Generate function.
- Updated the ScanImage function to return an error if you attempt to use Profiles when running under FileMaker Server. The ScanImage function can only perform the “Return” Action under FileMaker Server.
- Added a preference to define how long to wait before the ScanWindow resets and allows another barcode to be scanned. You can adjust this preference to keep from scanning the same barcode more than once.
- Fixed an issue on Windows that prevented some images from scanning properly when using the ScanImage function.
- + CNS Barcode 1.3.1 - 1st November 2012
- Fixed an issue with using the ScanWindow function in Developer’s Mode.
- Fixed issues with embedding VCards in QR Codes.
- Completely rewrote the ScanWindow code on Mac to work around issues related to the camera view being blank or not updating.
- Fixed an issue where the ScanWindow would not save its last known position when opened with a Profile that used the Return action.
- + CNS Barcode 1.3.0 - 8th May 2012
- Clarified the EAN and ISBN barcode types so they can properly be generated.
- Modified the QR Code generation to include a UTF-8 Byte Order Mark to help decoding QR Codes with non-English characters.
- Fixed a bug with generating ISBN13 barcodes that end in a 0 check digit.
- Added support for scanning and generating the Codabar barcode format.
- Added a new “Format” parameter to the Generate function to specify whether the barcode should be returned as a PNG (the default), or as a vector image in EPS or SVG format.
- Sped up barcode recognition.
- Other minor bugs.
- + CNS Barcode 1.0 - 1st August 2011