- - DoSQL 18.104.22.168 - 5th March 2013
- Fixes a bug in mFMb_DoSQL_Parameter( <index> ) returning an error 8 ( empty result due to invalid index ).
- + DoSQL 1.4.4 - 26th July 2011
- fixed issues for Mac OS X Lion.
- support for passing a text string as the parameter to the functions mFMb_DoSQL_SetColumnSeparator() and mFMb_DoSQL_SetRowSeparator().
- the function mFMb_DoSQL_DataType() returns the data type of any field, value or variable. This helps when constructing correct SQL statements, since the new SQL engine is much more strict on data types.
- + DoSQL 1.4 - 10th August 2011
- 1.4 solves the problems under FileMaker 11 with SQL statements that feed the result of a SELECT into an INSERT.
- Fields starting with an underscore “_” have to be quoted e.g. mFMb_DoSQL ( “select “_k1″ from myTable” ).
- Number values cannot be quoted: if you have a number field, you cannot write or update it with a single-quoted value. ‘1’ is forbidden, 1 is OK. Use NULL for empty fields.
- Date, time and timestamp fields have to be casted. Simply single quoting a date doesn’t work anymore. It’s good practice to replace a single quoted date with.
- “CAST ( ” & mFMb_DoSQL_Quote ( Year ( theParameter ) & “-” & Month ( theParameter ) & “-” & Day ( theParameter) ) & ” AS DATE )” in a custom function.
- Error reporting is with the new engine is different. The new engine now returns error values 8309, 8310 and sometimes a few others. The first indicating a semantics error, the other a syntax error. There is also additional error reporting in the FM11 SQL engine. You can get that information using the mFMb_DoSQL_lastresult function. A list of the possible FQL errors is included in this download.
- + DoSQL 1.2 - 5th February 2011
- Added mFMb_DoSQL_QuoteField( fieldname ) function for automatic conversion of “FileMaker-style” syntax like my Table::my Field to SQL syntax like “my Table.my Field” (with quotes), which means fields can now be double-clicked to insert them in a calculation – check the file “New in DoSQL 1.2” for an example.
- Added new function mFMb_DoSQL_GetTableFrom( fieldname ) – check the ‘DoSQL Reference’ file for more details.
- + DoSQL 1.1 - 12th August 2011
- Added new VersionAutoUpdate function for use with FMS AutoUpdate.
- Added new functions mFMb_DoSQL_LastErrNum, mFMb_DoSQL_LastResult and mFMb_DoSQL_LastSQL – check the ‘DoSQL Reference’ file for more details.
- + DoSQL 1.0.2 - 19th December 2007
- Now supports server-side script scheduling.
- + DoSQL 22.214.171.124 - 12th December 2007
- Fixed an issue with the plug-in always evaluating from the context of the frontmost window. The plug-in now evaluates from the context where it’s called.
- + DoSQL 1.0.1 - 26th July 2007
- mFMb_DoSQL_Configure (“register”) function can now be used with any multi-user version of DoSQL.
- Fixed bugs in the mFMb_DoSQL_Configure (“register”) function.
- Minor changes to manual and examples.
- + DoSQL 1.0.0 - 15th May 2007