|Plugin Info: FileFire Advanced|
|Platform:||Win + Mac|
|Last Updated:||April 2012|
FileFire Advanced is an indispensable FileMaker plug-in that improves the way you manage and reference external files.
Create, copy, move, delete and archive files and folders.
Link files to FileMaker data the way you always wanted.
Retrieve all items of specific folders or volumes.
Import and apply file attributes such as name, size and even icons.
- Import or reference all items of a specific folder (including office documents)
- Have users specify external files or folders using system dialogs and retrieve selected paths in ScriptMaker List items of any folder or volume in FileMaker
- Batch export files or references from container fields into user specified folders
- Launch any external file from FileMaker together with its parent application
- Manipulate the file attributes, like name, icon, size, creation and modification dates
- Create, copy, move and delete files and folders
- Zip and UnZip archives
- Find files and folders on disk
- Script the status dialogs
A single user license for a single platform costs $59. Multiple licenses are available for in-house use as well as for independent developers.