|Plugin Info: FileSystem|
|Last Updated:||August 2004|
The file and folder functions of FileSystem Plugin enable you to execute, create, print, copy, move, delete and rename files and folders, as well as to return and modify the attributes of files and folders on the computer and in the network.
- Read and modify file attributes and file properties, as well as file system information,
- Convert file and folder paths as well as file extensions,
- Search a volume (disc) for files or folders in a folder and in sub-folders of the file system and read their paths,
- Execute, create, print, copy, move, delete and rename files and folders,
- Verify whether a file exists, is executable or any user on the computer or in the network is using a file,
- Read and write file contents,
- Retrieve the paths to 41 Windows system folders,
- Create shortcuts may be it on the desktop, in the start menu programs folder or in any other folder on the hard disk,
- Retrieve folder size and the number of contained files and (sub-) folders.
- Convert text formatted in the internal FileMaker format to text formatted in the format of the current operating system and reverse.