|Plugin Info: MenuControl|
|Current Ver (Mac):|
|Current Ver (Win):|
|Platform:||Win + Mac|
|Last Updated:||June 2011|
MenuControl enables you to create your very own main menus, context and pop-up menus in FileMaker using your scripts and default FileMaker menu items. Develop user-friendly and secure FileMaker solutions with unsurpassed ease and flexibility!
Main and context menus are essential aspects of today’s application user interfaces. MenuControl enables you to create custom menus for your FileMaker solutions and give them the appearance of real desktop applications.
MenuControl enables you to design custom menus for FileMaker 8 and earlier. For FileMaker 8/9 developers MenuControl provides signaficant advantages over the “custom menu” feature of FileMaker 8 Advanced.
A whole suite of powerful menu functions:
- Create your own FileMaker main menus using your scripts
- Modify the default FileMaker main menu to your needs
- Create mixed menus combining the default FileMaker menu with your own menu items
- Create custom keyboard shortcuts for quick access
- Keep menus attached to certain files, layouts or modes automatically
- Create context menus for fields, layouts or files
- Create custom pop-up menus
- Change menu items on the fly
- Toggle FileMaker toolbars
- Additional security features help to control user access
- Design menus easily via point & click
A single user license for a single platform costs $59. Multiple licenses are available for in-house use as well as for independent developers.