- - MMQuery 1.2.1 - 31st October 2011
- Fixes a bug that caused a tremendous slow down when returning large amounts of data from a query.
- Fixes an issue with Developer’s License Keys not working correctly.
- + MMQuery 1.2 - 27th February 2011
- Plug-in core code has been completely rewritten from the ground up for speed and to take advantage of the latest operating system features.
- Long-standing issue with Runtimes not closing correctly on Windows has been resolved.
- The plug-in now requires .NET 3.5 on Windows.
- Windows plug-in is now much smaller in size.
- + MMQuery 1.1.1 - 14th June 2010
- Imported core plug-in updates from other CNS Plug-ins.
- Added a preference under FileMaker Pro 11 which makes the plug-in always use the newer SQL interface.
- + MMQuery 1.1 - 30th March 2010
- Imported several updates and changes from other CNS Plug-ins.
- Added MMQuery_GetAsSQLDate, MMQuery_GetAsSQLTime, and MMQuery_GetAsSQLTimestamp for converting dates, times, and timestamps into a format suitable for SQL Queries.
- Clarified Function and Parameter names in regards to Tables and Table Occurrences.
- Added MMQuery_ExecuteSQLEx function for FileMaker Pro 11.
- Added MMQuery_GetBaseTableNames for FileMaker Pro 11.
- Added MMQuery_GetRecordData, MMQuery_GetRecordDataColumnCount, and MMQuery_GetRecordDataRowCount for use with new FileMaker Pro 11 functions/features.
- Updated every function that takes a Table Occurrence as a parameter to allow for specifying a different open file under FileMaker Pro 11 using the “FileName.TOName” format.
- Updated the MMQuery_FindRecords function to support the RecordData functions under FileMaker Pro 11.
- Updated the MMQuery_GetTONames function to optionally take a FileName parameter under FileMaker Pro 11.
- + MMQuery 1.0.1 - 20th October 2008
- Added VersionAutoUpdate function.
- Ported changes and enhancements from other CNS Plug-ins.
- Created Server Edition of the plug-in.
- + MMQuery 1.0 - 7th August 2007