Dacons LLP announces the immediate availability of FileFire Advanced 126.96.36.199 for FileMaker 11, 10, 9, 8.x and 7.
FileFire Advanced is an indispensable FileMaker plug-in that improves the way you manage and reference external files.
This maintenance update provides improved functionality and addresses some minor issues.
Main Features of FileFire Advanced
- Import or reference all items of a specific folder (including office documents)
- Have users specify external files or folders using system dialogs and retrieve selected paths in ScriptMaker List items of any folder or volume in FileMaker
- Batch export files or references from container fields into user specified folders
- Launch any external file from FileMaker together with its parent application
- Manipulate the file attributes, like name, icon, size, creation and modification dates
- Create, copy, move and delete files and folders
- Zip and UnZip archives
- Find files and folders on disk
- Script the status dialogs
- … and much more
Enrich your solution with stunning file management features not seen before in FileMaker.
About this Update
The following improvements have been implemented with FileFire Advanced 188.8.131.52
- Improved: Added support for large Zip files (over 2Gb).
- Fixed: Problem selecting multiple files on Windows has been addressed.
- Fixed: Problem accessing bundles with aliases inside on Mac OS X has been addressed.
Registered FileFire Advanced users can download this update for free at:
Availability of FileFire Advanced
FileFire Advanced is available at:
A fully working trial version is available for download at:
License packages start at US$59.00 (single user). Full line of very affordable developer and network licenses is available as well. FileFire Express users can upgrade for a significant discount at:
For FileMaker 6 and 5 users launch.it 2 is still available.
What can FileFire Advanced do for you
- Create professional document libraries that link relevant files to FileMaker records
- Add file attributes to solutions that import or reference external files
- Manage external files on disk from within FileMaker
- Integrate FileFire Advanced features with FileMaker script steps such as Insert File, Insert Picture, Insert QuickTime and Export Field Contents (requires FileMaker 8 or later) to create dynamic file management solutions
- Archive database backups in ZIP format