Dacons LLP announces the immediate availability of Toolbar 18.104.22.168 for FileMaker 11, 10, 9, 8.x and 7.
Toolbar is indispensable plug-in that lets you go beyond the user interface capabilities of FileMaker.
This maintenance update provides improved functionality and addresses some minor issues.
Main Features of Toolbar
- Create unlimited amount of custom toolbars, that will remain when you change the active layout
- The toolbars are floating and dockable, and can be moved to any location
- Create tabbed and plain toolbars
- Manage any toolbar content and state from a script
- Use custom icons for toolbar buttons
About this Update
The following improvements have been implemented with Toolbar 22.214.171.124
- Improved: Added script caching facilities, which help to improve the script starting speed.
- Improved: Added compatibility to ‘2empowerFM Developer Assistant’ plug-in..
Registered Toolbar users can download this update for free at:
Availability of Toolbar
Toolbar is available at:
A fully working trial version is available for download at:
License packages start at US$ 59 for single user license. A full line of cross-platform network and developer licenses is available as well. For more information please go to:
What Can Toolbar Do for you
- Create a professional look for your database
- No need to create additional layouts to have multiple buttons in your solution