Productive Computing, Inc, a Platinum member of the FileMaker Business Alliance, today announced the release of the eMail Marketing Connector Plug-in for FileMaker Pro and Constant Contact.
The eMail Marketing Connector allows you to easily exchange data between FileMaker Pro and Constant Contact using nothing more than FileMaker script steps.
- Keep Your FileMaker Pro Contacts and Constant Contact E-mail Lists Up To Date:
- The eMail Marketing Connector plug-in allows you to easily manage both your FileMaker Pro contact data and your Constant Contact data so that your e-mail campaigns always have the most current list of contacts.
- Add, Update or Remove Contacts in Constant Contact:
- Add new contacts, update existing contacts or remove contacts in your Constant Contact lists directly from FileMaker. This eliminates the need for double entry or manual imports.
- Add, Update or Remove Contact Lists in Constant Contact:
- Add new lists, update existing lists or remove lists from your Constant Contact account directly from FileMaker. This plug-in bridges the gap between FileMaker Pro and Constant Contact.
- Opt Out Contacts:
- Manage bounced and unsubscribed contacts directly in FileMaker through Constant Contact’s Opt Out program. The eMail Marketing Connector plug-in can easily identify contacts who have opted out of your mailing campaigns and can update those records in FileMaker Pro.
The eMail Marketing Connector plug-in starts at $199.95 for a single user license. It is compatible with FileMaker Pro 8 or later on either Windows or Mac Platforms.
Please visit http://www.emailmarketingconnector.com to download a product demo, view the tutorial videos or read the product documentation.
About Productive Computing, Inc.
Since 1996, Productive Computing, Inc. has been helping its customers become more efficient and profitable by providing a solid foundation of indispensable software and computer support services. These services include custom FileMaker Pro database development, consulting, IT support and hosting services. Productive Computing, Inc. also produces several software solutions such as Core3 CRM, Core2 CRM, Core2 Invoices, OrgPlanner and IT Asset Manager as well as a suite of FileMaker Pro plug-ins that allow FileMaker Pro to integrate with third party applications including Outlook, QuickBooks, Constant Contact, Entourage, the Apple Address Book, Apple Mail and iCal, PDF forms, digital signatures, credit card processing and biometric fingerprint scanners.
Productive Computing, Inc. is one of only a few companies in the United States to have earned the highly respected Platinum level membership within the FileMaker Business Alliance and recently awarded the exclusive FileMaker Business Alliance Partner of the Year award.
Productive Computing, Inc.
950 Boardwalk, Suite 205
San Marcos, CA 92078
Productive Computing, Inc.