|Plugin Info: Outlook Manipulator|
|Last Updated:||August 2012|
The Outlook Manipulator v3 provides bidirectional data exchange between FileMaker Pro and Microsoft Outlook using nothing more than simple script steps. No Visual Basic or XML programming required!
For the first time, developers and users will have the tools to be able to manipulate Microsoft Outlook data DIRECTLY THROUGH A FILEMAKER PRO INTERFACE! Along with suppressing the Outlook security dialog the plug-in can exchange data with Microsoft Outlook Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Mail, Notes and Journal for the “user’s” default folder. With the plug-in you can program scripts that allow you to populate Outlook with data from FileMaker and vice versa.
- Send mail using Outlook with NO SECURITY DIALOGS!
- New Record, Delete Record, Delete All Records
- Save Record (or Send Mail)
- Set Record, Set Field Data
- Verify Field Data (use for synchronization)
- Get Field Data, Get First Record, Get Next Record, Get Record Count
- Set Mail Folder
- Get First Mail Folder, Get Next Mail Folder
- Get Mail Folder ID
- Move Mail
- Send Mail with multiple attachments and dynamic file names
- Retrieve and archive multiple attachments
- Now supports custom forms and custom fields
- Navigate to ANY Outlook Folder
- Access Note, Post and Journal Items
- Access to the Outlook Message Header
- Supports Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- Move all contacts from your FileMaker Pro contact manager into MS Outlook for easy E-mail address lookup.
- Populate and view the Outlook calendar using your FileMaker Pro events database.
- Populate FileMaker Pro with your Outlook Email for archiving purposes and quick search capability.
- Create Outlook tasks from your live FileMaker Pro data complete with reminders!
- Send Mail complete with multiple attachments and dynamic attachment names.
- Set pop-up reminders in Outlook for tasks and appointments in FileMaker.