|Plugin Info: PDF417 Encoder|
|Developer:||Clear Solutions Software|
|Platform:||Win + Mac|
|Last Updated:||March 2010|
PDF417 Encoder, a FileMaker plug-in, provides the ability to print PDF417 bar codes from any FileMaker database. Unlike other bar code plug-ins, PDF417 Encoder does NOT require the installation of any special fonts. Barcodes are generated as images native to the platform. PDF417 Encoder provides full control over the size, shape, orientation, and error correction of the bar codes. Multi-bar codes and micro-PDF can be generated. Automatic transcoding of FileMaker’s character set eliminates problems scanning special characters.
- Provides complete control over barcode dimensions and error correction, or let these parameters be chosen automatically
- Barcode image can be generated at any size or orientation, flipped or inverted.
- Micro-PDF barcodes may be produced when space is limited
- Macro-PDF allows large amounts of data to span several barcodes
- Automatic transcoding of FileMaker character set eliminates problems with international characters
- Automatic conversion to Windows line endings eliminates hassles with Windows-centric barcode readers
- Barcodes are generated as images native to the platform, and returned by a calculation directly into a container.
- Runs natively on Mac OS X (PPC and Intel) and Windows
- Legacy functions from previous versions still work, so you are not forced to alter existing scripts
No special fonts are needed!