|Plugin Info: PS MediaPlayer|
|Current Ver (Mac):|
|Current Ver (Win):|
|Platform:||Win + Mac|
|Last Updated:||July 2005|
PS MediaPlayer is a plug-in for FileMaker Pro 6 and 7 which allows Mac OS X and Windows users to play audio and video within a database window.
Thanks to QuickTime technology support, PS MediaPlayer is ideal for playing back audio and video files such as MPEG, AVI, Movie, MP3, AIFF or AAC, in a completely integrated manner with your own solutions.
Through a set of external functions, PS MediaPlayer expands FileMaker Pro features by letting you:
- Play, stop, pause and resume the audio or video playback (also at specified coordinates within a FileMaker layout, in the case of video files). You can also play the complete audio/video in continuous loop mode, or just individual segments.
- Get and set the time code, using Time Code format.
- Get and set the audio/video playback rate.
- Get and set the audio volume.
- Copy the current frame image onto the clipboard.
- Get the audio/video duration and video size.
All of this makes PS MoviePlayer use ideal for creating multimedia database applications with full control of audio and video playback.