|Plugin Info: QRCode|
|Developer:||Clear Solutions Software|
|Current Ver (Mac):|
|Current Ver (Win):|
|Platform:||Win + Mac|
|Last Updated:||May 2011|
QRCode, a FileMaker plug-in, provides the ability to print QRCode bar codes from any FileMaker database. QR Codes can contain URLs, Unicode and Kanji text. When attached to a physical object and scanned by a camera phone, they provide an immediate link to a webpage, or informational text.
Unlike other bar code plug-ins, QRCode does NOT require the installation of any special fonts. Barcodes are generated as images native to the platform. QRCode provides full control over the size, shape, orientation, and error correction of the bar codes. Automatic transcoding of FileMaker’s character set eliminates problems scanning special characters.
- Encodes URLs, Unicode and Kanji text in a form that camera phones can scan
- Provides complete control over barcode dimensions, error correction and version, or let these parameters be chosen automatically
- Barcode image can be generated at any size or orientation, or b/w inverted for transfer stencils.
- Barcodes are generated as images native to the platform, and returned by a calculation directly into a container. No special fonts are needed!
- Automatic transcoding of FileMaker character set eliminates problems with international characters
- Automatic conversion to Windows line endings eliminates hassles with Windows-centric barcode readers