|Plugin Info: qToolbox|
qToolBox – the toolbox for every FileMaker developers!
Integrate UNIX into FileMaker: use shell-commands directly out of FileMaker. Create unique IDs. Run FileMaker-Scripts after entering or leaving a field. Create secure registration-keys. This and a lot of more functionality provides qToolBox for FileMaker Pro.
- Use shell-commands direct out of FileMaker
- Run SQL queries of your FileMaker databases
- Run a FileMaker-Script after entering or leaving a field
- Create secure registration-keys for your FileMaker-solutions using MD5- and SHA1-hash-values
- Measure the time a script is running for a better performance control
- With the possibility of asking for special-keys like the escape-key you can control the exit of a loop
- Get the processor speed and adapt your solution for different computers
- Get the position of the mouse pointer
- Prevent system sleep when running long scripts
- Write debugging information to the console
- Get a color from a pool of system-colors and set it into a media-field
- Create UUIDs – never bother with double IDs