- - ScriptFire 220.127.116.11 - 4th September 2012
- Improved: This version of ScriptFire is FileMaker 12 compatible.
- + ScriptFire 18.104.22.168
- Improved: This version of ScriptFire is FileMaker 11 compatible.
- + ScriptFire 22.214.171.124
- Improved: This version of ScriptFire is FileMaker 10 compatible.
- + ScriptFire 126.96.36.199
- Improved: This version of ScriptFire is FileMaker 9 compatible.
- + ScriptFire 188.8.131.52
- Improved: Task names, window names, script names and layout names become caseinsensitive with this update. Check your solutions to avoid conflicts of names that only differ in upper and lower cases. Use unique names for tasks, scripts, layouts and windows in your solutions.
- Improved: Database windows opened from a file that is hosted by another computer have a window title that consists of a window name and the host name. With this update, you do not have to care about host names in window titles any longer. If a window title shows a host name after the window name, ScriptFire will resolve that automatically.
- Improved: In earlier versions, tasks that open a database file required to use the IP address of the host in fmnet paths. This has been improved. You can now also use the name of the host in fmnet paths.
- Fixed: In earlier versions the parameter taskFilter (as described in the manual) was not fully supported by all functions. This has been addressed. With this update the taskFilter parameter always accepts a task name or a filter according to the filter patterns described in the manual (p. 38).
- + ScriptFire 184.108.40.206
- Fixed: Folder Redirection on Application Data under Windows caused problems with the preferences. This has been addressed.
- Fixed: Certain special characters in the preferences folder path caused problems under Mac OS X. This has been addressed.
- Fixed: Adding a task to a remote database hosted by FileMaker 6 caused problems. This has been addressed.
- Fixed: Problems with the FileMaker 8.5 tab control have been addressed.
- Fixed: Working with Apple Open Directory caused problems. This has been addressed.
- + ScriptFire 220.127.116.11 - 1st August 2006
- Compatibility with FileMaker 8.5 on all supported platforms including Intel Mac, PowerPC Mac and Windows.
- + ScriptFire 18.104.22.168 - 3rd May 2006
- Improved samples and documentation for field validation and record events.
- A dedicated example file now shows how to invoke scripts whenever a record is created, viewed, edited or deleted.
- A bug has been fixed in the Mac version that caused FileMaker to crash when unloading the plug-in from the FileMaker Preferences dialog before setting any plug-in preferences.
- Special Western characters can now be used for task names.
- + ScriptFire 22.214.171.124
- Fixed: The ‘weekly’ schedule type did not work as expected in earlier versions of ScriptFire.
- + ScriptFire 126.96.36.199
- Fixed: Previous versions caused a FileMaker 8 crash under Mac OS X 10.3 when FileMaker was quit. This has been addressed.
- + ScriptFire 188.8.131.52
- Improved: The underscore character (“_”) can now be used for task names.
- Fixed: Task blocking (SFire_SetTaskBlocking) was not supported by earlier versions. This has been addressed.
- + ScriptFire 1.0 - 7th February 2006