|Plugin Info: Toolbar|
|Platform:||Win + Mac|
|Last Updated:||May 2012|
Toolbar lets you create your own toolbars that are rendered in a system-native style on Mac OS X and Windows. This is an indispensable plug-in that lets you go beyond the user interface capabilities of FileMaker.
Toolbar gives FileMaker solutions a convenient user interface that is today’s standard. Each toolbar button triggers a user-defined script. Use custom icons for your toolbar buttons. Toolbars can be docked or floating.
Use Toolbar to enrich your solution with custom toolbars, not seen in FileMaker before.
- Create unlimited amount of custom toolbar, that will remain when you change the active layout.
- The toolbars are floating and dockable, and can be moved to any location.
- Attach the toolbar to a specific solution.
- Create tabbed and plain toolbars.
- Create a horizontal, or vertical (multi-line) toolbars.
- Manage any toolbar content and state from a script.
- Use custom icons for toolbar buttons.
- Activate script when switching active tab.
- Give your FileMaker application a user interface context that goes beyond the current layout.