|Plugin Info: Troi Grabber Plugin|
|Platform:||Win + Mac|
|Last Updated:||April 2012|
This FileMaker Pro plug-in adds video image grabbing functions to FileMaker Pro. With it you can take a picture from a video camera and put it into a container field. And it can record movies too, all from within FileMaker!
- preview the image stream from the video input source
- grab pictures from a video input source and put them into your FileMaker database
- crop pictures to grab only the desired part of the video image
- rotate pictures before grabbing
- record a movie from a video input source for a specified number of seconds or until the mouse is clicked and save the movie to a specified file on the hard disk
- open the preview in a separate and powerful grabbing window.
- get timecodes of a recorded movie; you can get the timecode of the beginning of the movie, of the end of the movie, the timecode at the current point in the movie or the duration of the movie in timecode
Troi Grabber is a very specialized plug-in, with a limited customer base. To be able to make the conversion viable they had to make the new version of Troi Grabber Plug-in more expensive than our other plug-ins.
They currently only sell a developer license for US$ 999 which allows you to deploy it with your solution.