|Plugin Info: xmCHART|
|Platform:||Win + Mac|
|Last Updated:||July 2012|
xmCHART is a very powerful FileMaker plugin for creating graphs of numerical data in which all important types of charts such as bar, scatter, line, area, bubble, high-Low, candlestick, pie, radar, polar and Gantt charts are supported.
By means of an extensive set of functions, all important chart components such as scalings, axes, grids and labels can be controlled by the user. Furthermore, a title, legend, background picture, additional texts and picture information, e.g. a logo, can be easily added to complete a chart.
Therefore, xmCHART opens up a wealth of new ways for analyzing and representing numerical data for both FileMaker developers and users.
- Bar chart (2D, 3D, stacked, proportional)
- Scatter chart (1D, 2D)
- Line chart (1D, 2D)
- Area chart (1D, 2D)
- Bubble chart (1D, 2D)
- High-Low-Close-Open chart (1D, 2D)
- Candlestick chart (1D, 2D)
- Pie chart (2D, 3D, oval, arc, ring, explodes)
- Radar graph (oval, polygonal, arc)
- Polar graph (oval, polygonal, arc)
- Gantt chart (2D, 3D, horizontal, vertical)
- Box&Whisker plot (horizontal, vertical, notched)
- Histogram (horizontal, vertical)